JamLegend Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guys we have a problem

4 posters

Go down

Guys we have a problem Empty Guys we have a problem

Post by aander91 Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:56 pm

I know a lot of you guys here have a record that's not exactly perfect because of Fans on Fire, and to be quite honest I had some doubts about whether or not I wanted to be a part of this forum, but I decided to put the past in the past and look at everyone as if I was meeting you all for the first time. But some things have come to my attention and it seems as if this is turning into another forum war. You guys (and you know who you are) are not doing a "good" or "loyal" thing by attacking another member in the Music Gaming Online Community. Okay? Seriously, it's a fan site and the fact that we have one does not mean that ours is better or official or that another person cannot make another site. Here's an example. Maze made a forum too. He has not shown any violence or insults towards us. He does think his site is better, but he's not publicly proclaiming any overwhelming or unjust authority, and HE IS A DEV. He actually got an okay from Arjun. He can actually SHUT US DOWN. So show some respect, especially since this forum will mean nothing, since an official one is being made. It's not ours or Maze's. It's a brand new one.

(please unban Maze)
aander91
aander91
Admin

Number of posts : 53
Warning :
Guys we have a problem Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guys we have a problem Right_bar_bleue

Guys we have a problem Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Guys we have a problem Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Guys we have a problem Empty Re: Guys we have a problem

Post by Braiton Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:54 am

Did i miss something?
Anyway, i must agree with you. I hate this mutual hatred among people, why can't you just forget things and work together? Or at least show respect and let the other be. Well said aander.
Braiton
Braiton

Number of posts : 57
Warning :
Guys we have a problem Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guys we have a problem Right_bar_bleue

Guys we have a problem Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Guys we have a problem Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by aander91 Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:50 pm

That last part is for someone who I'm hoping will read this.
aander91
aander91
Admin

Number of posts : 53
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by amantonas Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:51 pm

Lol Maze isn't banned.
And yes, Maze HAS flamed about his forum vs. Mine on Fans On Fire
amantonas
amantonas
Admin

Number of posts : 94
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-21

https://jamlegend.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluedude426 Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:56 pm

His forum is dead.
Bluedude426
Bluedude426

Number of posts : 54
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-14

http://www.freewebs.com/customguitarherosite/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by amantonas Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:07 pm

It Was? It isn't now...
amantonas
amantonas
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluedude426 Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:19 pm

There hasn't been a post since October 10th(I checked this morning, I lost the link though).
Bluedude426
Bluedude426

Number of posts : 54
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-14

http://www.freewebs.com/customguitarherosite/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by amantonas Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:20 pm

Oh, Ok. I thought you meant that the link was dead or something. Lol yeah it is...
Maze hated me for always. Idk why though
amantonas
amantonas
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum